Translate

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Diamonds are made of carbon and so are you

99% of the mass of the human body is made up of just six elements: oxygen, carbon, hydrogen, nitrogen, calcium, and phosphorus.


Carbon is the second highest element content  in you, a human being.

Do you know what the number one element is ?

Guess again... oxygen !

Oxygen is essential, although some days it may be hard just to breathe.

Strange enough...but true...

And we do this through our thoughts. 


We are constantly digging and mining...restricting, constricting, controlling, manipulating.

Our thoughts are things and very powerful. It is well known that we put ourselves through a rigorous daily process of approximately 60,00 thoughts per day.

Thoughts like: "I'm too fat" "I'm too skinny" "I would never leave the house  looking like her/him" "Wish I had a new car" "I hate my job" "He doesn't like me" "I don't like her" " I'm having a bad hair day.... a very bad hair day" "I hate this traffic" "Why don't my kids listen" "My husband forgot the to take out the garbage...again" "What to make for dinner" "I'm too short" "I'm too tall" "I want this" "I want that" "He doesn't love me, he didn't kiss me goodbye" "She's on it again, she didn't kiss me goodnight", "I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired", " Do I look OK", "Wish I looked like her", "Why can't I get what I want"...

The thoughts are endless...


Our thoughts are not only menacing, punishing, usually self-sabotaging, not uplifting, repetitive, self deprecating, self destructing, judging, comparing, and  unhealthy competition.


Where we are in life at this very moment is a result of our own BEST thinking !

But where does all of this thinking exist ?

Right there in your own consciousness.

So what to do ?


Being a firm believer that you have ALL the answers within... what's required is interrupting those thoughts.

These less than happy thoughts create nothing more than more of the same...

Gaining access to your own personal freedom through life coaching produces results that cause new thought patterns and effective thinking, and new found personal "freedom".

The process is simple, not easy... and you can do it !



For a limited time through November 9, 2013


My Special FREE Offer:


Two 30 minute FREE introductory sessions within 14 days to sample the process.


Email or Text : lifecoachdiamonds@gmail.com   OR   simply fill in the contact form on this page


Standing for your "Brilliance",

June
NMRK





No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
"Thoughts are things, and their fairy like wings, go forth to bring back, that which you sent forth from your mind..." Germaine Benton