Translate

Friday, October 9, 2009

The Dandelion...

Ever look at the dandelion when it's flowering ?

Nature's amazing ability to reproduce itself almost infinitely (when you look at your lawn anyway !)

The spores/seeds fly every which way blown by the spontaneity of the wind current of the moment,
in direction of due course and directionless, scattered, scattered, scattered.

I feel that way many times...and I'm sure you do, too.

Marianne Williamson speaks of the powerful magic wand transformed into: "focused consciousness"

Wow, shaking my own head in utter amazement, such a concept: "focused consciousness"

Creating the life I love to life...

NMRK

June Ann

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
"Thoughts are things, and their fairy like wings, go forth to bring back, that which you sent forth from your mind..." Germaine Benton