Translate

Monday, April 20, 2009

Acres of diamonds....

AND again my arm extends to retrieve, "Acres of Diamonds" by Russell H. Conwell, off my library shelf to absorb it's essence once more.

Then of course the frantic research of diamonds hit the google button and much to my surprise tap into the greatest, largest precious stones found in the world.

Alas, another surprise...Sri Lanka and Golconda, India pop up !

My original intention is to establish my next venture; learning to cook Indian cuisine.

In the background of my "listening" is Les Miserables 10th Anniversary Concert (The Royal Albert Hall, 8.October 1995, based on the novel by Victor Hugo).

This inspired by dear Susan Boyle...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lp0IWv8QZY&feature=related

Life truly is rich beyond compare, no economy can eradicate the simple joys life offers to all.

What's your passion in this living breathing Universe ?

The world is "your" oyster.

Magical miracles with LOVE

JuneAnn

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
"Thoughts are things, and their fairy like wings, go forth to bring back, that which you sent forth from your mind..." Germaine Benton