Translate

Friday, February 13, 2009

Compassion...

Looked up the definition of compassion this morning and again...it was not was i expected.

com.pas.sion -pity aroused by the distress of others, with the desire to help them

When i think of compassion, it occurs to me like an "action" not a noun. It struck me that i created compassion in my world as something to take action upon. And all along it is a way of "being".

I looked at areas of my life where i think i have compassion ....and i don't.

I looked at area of my life where i think i have no compassion...and i do.

The paradox for me is the generate ongoing....being compassionate and take on being "present" when i am activated being compassion.

Compassion...

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
"Thoughts are things, and their fairy like wings, go forth to bring back, that which you sent forth from your mind..." Germaine Benton