Translate

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

6 Week Challenge = $100,000 K !!!

Right now have taken on the 6 Week Challenge with Robert Allen causing results of $100,00k ! Ok, so here's what's there ....HOW DO I WIN THE GAME ? Considering myself " a worker" has not gotten me where i want to be...that's it in a nutshell...what this challenge puts right there in my face is CREATE from nothing and WIN the Game ! My REQUEST of the universe and the "Source" of all things...
  1. I do all i can...
  2. with what i have...
  3. in the time that i have...
  4. in the place where i am...

Rev up the engine and move with velocity & intentionality into POSSIBILITY of POSSIBILITY !!!

I AM TAHITI...

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
"Thoughts are things, and their fairy like wings, go forth to bring back, that which you sent forth from your mind..." Germaine Benton