Translate

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Living in a "Complaint FREE World..."

OK, I'll admit waking up on " the wrong side of the bed"...what exactly does that mean ??? 6:30 am daily is our "Breakfast of Champions" call where we create a possibility each morning before taking on the day... thanks be given to one of our teammates who was not taking my negativity anywhere with him today ! I got present to "what's going on, June?".... then i looked down at the purple bracelet on my wrist...."A Complaint Free World.org" incised in the rubber...Hm mm there it was ! I had received and placed the bracelet on my wrist the past evening....sort of like "throwing in the gauntlet"...let the games begin ! NO gossip,criticizing, or complaining for 21 consecutive days.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
"Thoughts are things, and their fairy like wings, go forth to bring back, that which you sent forth from your mind..." Germaine Benton